- Titus 1:4
- To Titus, genuine child according to the common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
- Jude 3
- Beloved, while using all diligence to write to you concerning our common faith, I found it necessary to write to you and exhort you to earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints.
- 2 Peter 1:21
- For no prophecy was ever borne by the will of man, but men spoke from God while being borne by the Holy Spirit.
- 2 Timothy 3:16
- All Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
- 1 Timothy 2:5a
- For there is one God and one Mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
- Matthew 28:19
- Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
- John 1:1
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- John 1:14
- And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us (and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only Begotten from the Father), full of grace and reality.
- 1 Peter 2:24
- Who Himself bore up pour sins in His body on the tree, in order that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose bruise you were healed.
- Ephesians 1:7a
- In whom we have redemption through His blood,
- 1 Corinthians 15:4
- And that He was buried, and that He has been raised on the third day according to the Scriptures;
- Acts 1:9
- And when He had said these things, while they were looking on, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him away from their sight.
- Acts 2:33
- Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God and having received the promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, He has poured out this which you both see and hear.
- Acts 2:36
- Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made Him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you have crucified.
- Acts 20:21
- Solemnly testifying both to Jews and to Greeks repentance unto God and faith in our Lord Jesus.
- John 3:3
- Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless one is born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Ephesians 1:22-23
- And He subjected all thing under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church,/Which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all.
- Romans 12:5
- So we who are many are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
- 1 Thessalonians 2:19
- For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at His coming? Are not even you?
brief history |
contact us |
Copyright © 2000. The Church in College Park.
All Rights Reserved.